LAST UPDATED: 27.07.2022
This policy outlines the acceptable use of the AT feast/b_together guest wireless network facilities and services. Any individual connected to the Guest Wireless Network in order to use it directly or to connect to any other network(s), must comply with this policy, the stated purposes and Acceptable Use policies of any other network(s) or host(s) used, and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
The Guest Wireless Network Acceptable Use Policy applies to all Internet users (Customers and Diners at any Intergenic Ltd. members’ clubs and nurseries trading as ‘B-together’ and AT Feast Restaurants) who access the Internet through the computing or networking resources. Users are expected to be familiar with and to comply with this policy and are also required to use their common sense and exercise their good judgment while using Internet services.
Intergenic Ltd. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content uploaded, shared, transmitted, or downloaded by you or any third party, or any data that may be lost or compromised while connected to the Guest Wireless Network.
Management reserves the right to add or delete services as business needs change or conditions warrant.
All other services will be considered unauthorized access to/from the Internet and will not be allowed.
We are offering this guest wireless network Internet service (“wifi” or the “Service”) according to this Guest Wireless Network Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) as a free, non-public service to our Diners and Customers for the duration of their official visits. All users of this Service must agree to the terms of this Policy by accepting the terms and conditions of this policy on our splash landing page. This page will be displayed when connected to our wireless network. We do not guarantee the Service or specific rates of speed. We also have no control over information obtained through the Internet and cannot be held responsible for its content or accuracy. Use of the service is subject to the user’s own risk. We reserve the right to remove, block, filter, or restrict by any other means any material that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or may violate this Policy. We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violations of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of access to the Service or other resources, or other actions as detailed below.
Responsibilities of the user/s
1. Users are responsible for ensuring they are running up-to-date anti-virus software on their wireless devices and are responsible for the security of their own devices. Users must be aware that, as they connect their devices to the Internet through the Service, they expose their devices to: worms, viruses, Trojan horses, denial-of-service attacks, intrusions, packet-sniffing, and other abuses by third-parties.
2. Users must respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of others. Downloading or sharing copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited.
3. Nothing may be installed or used that modifies, disrupts, or interferes in any way with service for any user, host, or network. The running of programs, services, systems, processes, or servers by a single user or group of users that may substantially degrade network performance or accessibility will not be allowed.
4. Electronic chain letters and electronic mail bombs are prohibited. 4. Connecting to “Peer to Peer” file sharing networks or downloading large files, such as CD ISO images, is also prohibited.
5. Accessing another person’s computer, computer account, files, or data without permission is prohibited.
6. Users must respect the integrity of our network and any other public or private computing and network systems. Attempting to circumvent or subvert system or network security measures is prohibited.
7. Creating or running programs that are designed to identify security loopholes, to decrypt intentionally secured data, or to gain unauthorized access to any system is prohibited.
8. Using any means to decode or otherwise obtain restricted passwords or access control information is prohibited.
9. Forging the identity of a user or machine in an electronic communication is prohibited.
10. The Guest Wireless Network may not be used in a manner that precludes or hampers other users access to the Guest Wireless Network or other any other networks. Saturating network or computer resources to the exclusion of another’s use, for example, by overloading the network with traffic such as emails or legitimate (file backup or archive) or malicious (denial of service attack) activity, is prohibited.
11. Users understand that wireless Internet access is inherently not secure, and users should adopt appropriate security measures when using the Service.
12. We highly discourage users from conducting confidential transactions (such as online banking, credit card transactions, etc.) over any wireless network, including this Service.
13. Use of the Guest Wireless Network for malicious, fraudulent, or misrepresentative purposes is prohibited.
14. The user will use the Service only as permitted by applicable local, state, national, and international laws. The user will refrain from any actions that we consider to be negligent or malicious.
15. The user will not send email containing viruses or other malicious or damaging software. The user will run appropriate anti-virus software to remove such damaging software from his or her computer.
16. The user will not access websites which contain material that is grossly offensive to us, including clear expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or abuse. The user will not access web sites which contain material that defames, abuses, or threatens others.
We make no representations or warranties concerning the availability or security of the guest wireless network, and all use is provided on an as-is basis. We are not liable for any damage, undesired resource usage, or detrimental effects that may occur to a user’s device and/or software while the user’s device is attached to the Service. The user is responsible for any actions taken from his or her device, whether intentional or unintentional, that damage or otherwise affect other devices or users of the Service.
By using the guest wireless network you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Intergenic Ltd. for any losses, damages, security infringement or injury that may result from your use of the guest wireless network. The user agrees to be solely responsible for any such loss, infringement, damage, or injury.
The Service may only be used for lawful purposes and in a manner which we believe to be consistent with the rights of other users. The Service shall not be used in a manner which would violate any law or infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, privacy right, or any other right of any person or entity. The Service shall not be used for the purpose of accessing, transmitting, or storing material which is considered obscene, or defamatory. Illegal acts may subject users to prosecution by local, state, national, or international authorities. We may bring legal action to enjoin violations of this Policy and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
We reserve the right to change the Service offered, the features of the Service offered, the terms of this Policy, or its system without notice to the user.
Any user found to have violated this policy may have their privilege immediately revoked to use the Service. Additionally, the company may at its discretion seek legal remedies for damages incurred as a result of any violation. The company may also be required by law to report certain illegal activities to the proper enforcement agencies. By accepting these terms when connecting to our wireless network, the user agrees to comply with and to be legally bound by the terms of this Policy. If this Policy or any terms of the Service are unacceptable or become unacceptable to the user, the user’s only right shall be to terminate his or her use of the Service.